Sunday, January 20

Anchorage Wedding Fair :: from my perspective...

There was fancy lights and decor. There was the music and fashion shows. There was blue cinderella wedding dresses. There was oodles of photogrpahers. There was floor to ceiling hanging chandelier curtains. Then there was me.

As a first time participant, I was completely overwhelmed with the extent some vendors took their booths to. If you could barf wedding, this is what I imagine it would look like. 

Even with that being said, I do feel like I held my own. Brides were taking pictures of my booth for inspiration and I got several "This is so beautiful, where'd you get this?" questions.

Here are some pictures of my booth (taken with my phone....) for your viewing pleasure.

As found upon arrival

After unloading the car

Ta-Da!




2 comments:

Hi! Please leave a comment!